How can I help?
When SHWA(UK) was founded, we had no resources other than the initial donations members made. As you can imagine it takes a lot of money to do what we do and the more we get in the more dogs we can help. We have no paid staff, no buildings to maintain so all the money goes to help unwanted Siberians.
The amount of money spent on neutering is particularly crucial – rescues which rehome unneutered dogs/bitches are running the risk of their rehomed dogs being used for unethical breeding – an irresponsible thing for a rescue to do!
Our volunteers get involved in a great deal of fundraising work on behalf of SHWA, but donations from the public are gratefully received and will be used directly in our welfare work!
SHWA-UK officers and members are all unpaid volunteers and all money raised is used in the rehoming and welfare of the dogs!
Ways in which YOU can help!
- You can join SHWA by completing one of our application forms (look in the Forms menu) and returning it to our Membership Secretary.
- You can get actively involved in SHWA as a volunteer – helping out with fostering, fundraising, transport etc. Complete an application form from the Forms Menu. Please note: all SHWA members and helpers must conform with the SHWA-UK Code of Ethics
- You can send a donation direct to the Treasurer (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the address).
- You can pledge a one-off, monthly or annual sum to SHWA(UK) by direct debit (contact email@example.com for details).
- You can donate via Paypal – Our account is firstname.lastname@example.org – please mark your donation “GIFT” so that we don’t get charged for the transaction.
Donate to support SHWA-UK
By supporting SHWA-UK you can make a difference in the lives of hundreds of unwanted Siberian Huskies
Donate to SHWA-UK through PAYPAL: